Feeling down and you need a boost of encouragement? This site is for you!

Monday, June 7, 2010

LEARNING TO DANCE IN THE RAIN



"Weather Report" by BJ Gallagher

"Any day that I am vertical is a good day" ... that's what I always say. ~And I give thanks for my health. ~If you ask me, "How are you?" I'll answer, "GREAT!" because in saying so, I make it so. ~And I give thanks I can choose my attitude. ~When life gives me dark clouds and rain, I appreciate the moisture that brings a soft curl to my hair. ~When life gives me sunshine, I gratefully turn my face up to feel its warmth on my cheeks. ~When life brings fog, I hug my sweater around me and give thanks for the cool shroud of mystery that makes the familiar seem different and intriguing. ~When life brings snow, I dash outside to catch the first flakes on my tongue, relishing the icy miracle that is a snowflake. ~Life's events and experiences are like the weather - they come and go, no matter what my preference. ~So what the Heck?! I might as well decide to enjoy them. For indeed, there is a time for every purpose under Heaven. ~Each season brings its own unique Blessings ... And I Give Thanks!
~B J Gallagher










No comments:

Post a Comment